What do you get your BFF who already owns *everything* at Sephora? Your MIL who loves to play pickleball? Your niece who loves to travel? Your mom who loves a good charcuterie? Emily and Mimi Striplin, founder of The Tiny Tassel, have gift recs that all your ladies will love to unwrap (and use!) this holiday season.
✨ Shop The Tiny Tassel x Simplified Holiday Collection! https://thetinytassel.com/ ✨
Thanks to our episode sponsors!
HONEYLOVE | Save up to 50% off sitewide — this month only! http://honeylove.com/simplified
OLIVE & JUNE |Get 20% off your first Olive and June System! http://oliveandjune.com/simplified
Emily & Mimi’s Gift Recs!For the girly-girl
- Mimi: The Tiny Tassell Earring Club
- Emily: (agree with Mimi—TT’s Earring Club!)
- Mimi: portable pink phone charger; satin pillowcase; Hapsy Soothe Stick
- Emily: TUMI Voyageur Travel Backpack
- Mimi: Happy Stripe Daily Simplified Planner; Simplified Workbooks; Time Block Cube
- Emily: Simplified Wellness Workbook
- Mimi: A local creativity workshop: calligraphy, watercoloring, making paper flowers, etc.
- Emily: (agree with Mimi—genius!)
- Mimi: TTT’s Varsity Collection
- Emily: (agree with Mimi—it’s so cute!)
- Mimi: a reading day! Gift card to local bookstore + gift card to a local coffee shop
- Emily: Book of the Month Club
- Mimi: Find 5 of your favorite seasonal items at Trader Joe’s!
- Emily: (*cries because she has no TJ’s nearby*)
- Mimi: TTT Holiday Candle; Motherland Essentials Lavender Whipped Body Butter
- Emily: A cozy blanket; Sleep Crown pillow
- Mimi + Emily: TTT x Simplified Holiday Collection, of course!!
A Blessing for Your Week
As you think about ways to show others you care,
May the smallest things spark the biggest joys.
May you find delight in joining your best friend for a day of shopping together,
Or scoring a really great deal on something you’ve had your eye on.
May you be filled with laughter as you hand over a package wrapped in silly paper,
One that only your sister-friend would think is hilarious.
And may you also remember that the best gifts aren’t the ones that come in a package.
Because the best gifts are the memories we make when we spend time together.
Simplicity Tip of the Week
If you want to find really special gifts for your people this holiday season, I hope you remember that you can often the most unique gifts at small businesses!
Whether you shop local or online, giving your time and dollars to a small business can make a huge difference. Not only will those small businesses be able to give you more thought and care in your interactions, but your dollars make such a huge impact on the lives of people who work there.
Get Emily’s New Book!
Subscribe to The Simplified Podcast!
Listen to the Podcast Ad Free + Get Early Access to New Episodes!
Subscribe to Emily’s Substack!
Let’s Be Friends!