Founded by mom-of-three, Emily Ley, Simplified's mission is to inspire and empower women with the tools they need to simplify their lives.
Our cornerstone product, The Simplified Planner® has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of women around the world with its minimal and meaningful pages. We hope you'll take a look around, connect with us, and join our Simplified Community for more inspiration.
200801. Our company was founded with a love for monograms, stationery, and organization.
02. Little by little, our community grew and we created products to support their quests for simplified lives.
03. Early on, it was just Emily (the creative one, with help from her business-minded husband, Bryan).
04. The business grew and grew and began to take over more
than just her guest room.
05. Emily’s first team member, Gina, joined just as the first Simplified
Planner was born (so too was Emily’s first child).
06. Emily rearranged her guest room a hundred ways
to make all the products, packing materials, and desks fit.
07. Eventually, her son Brady proudly helped put
YAY! stickers on boxes and take them to the mail truck
08. The first Simplified Planners were
specifically designed to fit inside free USPS
Regional A boxes.
09. Friends came over to help pack boxes.
A daily cheese and fruit lunch was a tradition we all
looked forward to, standing around Emily’s kitchen.
201510. The team began to grow (including two very special members - Emily’s twins). Eventually, they outsourced shipping to a larger fulfillment house.
11. This gave the team the opportunity to branch into new products and new ways
to help their worldwide customer base simplify and organize their lives.
201812. The team partnered with AT-A-GLANCE and released new
lines of Simplified product in Target, Office Depot, and Staples.
As the company mission and culture began to grow and change, Emily changed the name of the company from Emily Ley to Simplified.
Now, Simplified is a team of eight women, each passionate about simplifying life to allow for more of what matters most.
My team and I are so grateful for your love, support,
and friendship over the years, and so excited for what’s ahead!
Come with us!