Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 90
October 27, 2017
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Pineapple Pen Cups: One of our very favorite products that we make and an essential part of any well-dressed desk!
- Our Free Printable Library: Did you know we have TONS of FREE printable available on our website? Packing checklists, brain dumps, party planning, and so much more! Browse all of them here.
- The Prettiest Post Earrings: These earrings are an extra 40% off today, making them under $12 and great for gifting this Christmas!
- Lisa’s School Lunch Ideas: We love Lisa Leake’s school lunch ideas. Healthy, easy, and kid-approved!
- Christmas Tree Collar: No more fighting with a wrinkly tree skirt! We love these gorgeous tree collars for hiding those ugly tree stands. It’s great for homes with little ones!
- The Coziest Flannel: This runs a bit big, but it’s as comfy as they come! Size down for the perfect fit.
- Strawberry Jam Filled Oat Muffins: Simple, healthy, and easy to grab on the go! We can’t wait to try this recipe.
- Magnolia’s Fall Candle: Our new favorite scent for fall! It burns easily, gives off just the right amount of fragrance, and looks gorgeous sitting on the countertop.
- Trick-Or-Treat Banner: A fun, festive addition to your October decor…and it’s 40% off!
- Our Spotify Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along to our October playlist, and sign up for our newsletter to get a new playlist in your inbox each month!