May 14, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Simplified Citrus Square Notepad – this notepad will make all notes and lists look pretty!
- The 2021-22 Academic Simplified Planner will make the most thoughtful (and functional) gift for a high school graduate heading off to college or a college graduate heading into her career.
- We think this rainbow picnic blanket should be in every Top 10 – perfect for park lunches or backyard fun! 😍
- To complete a park picnic, this cooler tote for chilled lemonade & sandwiches is a must!
- Make home feel like a pampering spa with these essential oil tablets for the shower or bath – so refreshing & relaxing!
- This pineapple spoon rest is darling!
- Greg McKeown's newest release, Effortless – another great read in line with May's Emily Ley Book Club pick, Essentialism.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 13 – Emily dives into the fascinating research behind why a good night’s sleep is the most restorative thing you can do for yourself.
- These reusable UNpaper towels are wonderful for the environment and saving money!
- Still working from home? Listen to our playlist for fun productivity.