November 09, 2018
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Twirl Talk Podcast: Our friends launched a podcast this week! Be sure to follow along with them for new episodes coming soon!
2. RAK Printable: One of our very favorite things that we do every year. This year, we've decided to MATCH every gift that is given to the Cystinosis Research Foundation via this printable. We are continually blown away by your generosity!
3. Agave Lip Mask: If you haven't tried this yet, you're going to want to pick one up today. The ultimate lip treatment for cooler weather!
4. The Coziest Sweatshirt: So soft, warm, and long enough to wear with leggings! Plus, it's on SALE!
5. Our November Wallpaper: Our November wallpaper is one of our very favorites to date. Hand painted by our Art Director, Jessa Bray!
6. Moroccanoil 10th Anniversary Set: The ultimate gift to yourself this holiday season. These are two of our very favorite products!
7. The Cutest Holiday Dress: So fun for holiday parties, and we love that it can be dressed up or down to fit the occasion.
8. McKenzie's Gift Guide: So many sweet items for your little ones (the book she mentions is our absolute FAVORITE).
9. Silhouette Necklace: The sweetest gift for any mama. It's too late to get one for Christmas, but you can still order a gift certificate to place under the tree!
10. Our November Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our November playlist!
November 07, 2018
While I was in college, I met Christi Tyner. I loved her bright, outgoing personality and her unshakable faith. We met through mutual friends and though we attended different schools, we stayed friends when she moved to Pensacola to marry her college sweetheart, Justin. I was so inspired by a tradition she started with their daughter Charleigh that I started doing it with my family.
A few short years later, when her first son was born, their lives changed forever and the Random Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar became more than a family tradition but a way for Christi and I to join together to raise money for the Cystinosis Research Foundation. Meet my friends, Christi and Justin...
Since 2013, YOU have helped us contribute over $22,000 to the Cystinosis Research Foundation to fund groundbreaking research supporting these sweet kiddos. Let's keep it going!!! I’d love to ask you, if your heart feels moved, to share this post, purchase your own RAK Advent Calendar on our site (cards will be delivered to you as a printable via email for you to print at home) and the opportunity to give to the Cystinosis Research Foundation. Thank you SO very much!
PURCHASE YOUR RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS ADVENT CALENDAR PRINTABLE HERE.
And thank you Christi, for your incredible example of God’s love and dedication to what matters most. So inspired by you sweet friend.
November 02, 2018
photo by Scarlet & Gold via Hannah Miller Photography
Happy Friday! Here are ten simple things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. The Art Bar: Our friend, Lindsay Letter's, launched her new shop name and Christmas collection this week! Her designs last for years and are some of our very favorite pieces in our homes.
2. Personalized Throw Pillows: Personalize these with a favorite quote or your little one's names. Lots of five star reviews, and you can't beat the price!
3. Scarlet & Gold's Holiday Collection: we're smitten with Scarlet & Gold's new holiday collection. The cutest, festive tee's for the whole family!
4. Our November Wallpaper: We're FALLing in love with this month's new wallpaper! Download yours today as a reminder to give thanks this month.
5. Energizing Face Mask: One of our very favorite skincare companies just released a new sheet mask for the holidays, and we're dying to try it (if not just for the sparkly packaging).
6. Alexa on SALE: Alexa dance parties are a must over here. Get the Amazon Echo on sale today!
7. Magnolia's NEW Collection: Magnolia's new Christmas collection is live! We'll be running to Target this weekend take a look!
8. Holiday Party Dress: Need a dress for a holiday party this year? Here it is. So pretty, classic, and you'll be able to wear it all year long.
9. Nest Fall Candles: Our very favorite fall candles right now. These make great Christmas gifts!
10. Our November Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our November playlist! Sign up for our newsletter to receive a new one in your inbox each month.