March 01, 2021
Hi, friends! We're so happy to welcome a new month with a fresh start. Several members of our team live in sunny Florida, but a few live in much colder states. The season is starting to look and feel more like spring, which simply means we have brighter days ahead.
Productivity can easily be overlooked by procrastination and hesitation. Fortunately, the whitespace in our lives is open for new habits rather than leaving the stress to steal our time. An overflowing to-do list might be intimidating, but try not to be overwhelmed by the tasks waiting for your attention. Take the time today to set yourself up for a successful month.
Here are some ideas to increase your productivity:
- Clean your space – physical clutter is mental clutter.
- Brain dump – get everything out of your head onto paper.
- Plan for your month – birthdays, dinner dates, soccer games, etc.
- Prioritize your to-do list.
- Set deadlines for yourself.
- Complete the most challenging tasks first.
- Ditch the distractions – turn your phone off if you tend to check it too often.
- Set a timer to focus in a specific amount of time.
- Finish one thing at a time – try to stop multitasking!
- Write down the things you can control. Stop worrying about the things you can't.
- Don't forget to take a break – rest is necessary!
- Turn on a calm playlist – here's one of our favorites!
- Wake up 20 minutes earlier than normal.
- Write out your morning and evening routines to stay on track.
- Prep your next day the night before.
- Say no to things you don't have time for, so you can say yes to the things that matter most.
- Treat yourself to something you enjoy.