Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 196
September 24, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Mini Notebooks are the best for keeping all your notes while on the go. If you're looking for more ideas on how to use your Mini Notebooks, this blog post is for you!
- We are so excited about our Lunchbox Notes. Each note has a sweet, thoughtful message for kiddos, spouses, roommates, or friends.
- How adorable is this dress?! Perfect with boots, booties, sneakers, and even sandals as we still transition from warmer to cooler weather.
- Froth up your coffee for a fancy fall morning with this handheld mixer. For an extra delicious cup, add frothed milk and sprinkle with cinnamon. 😍
- Don't let yourself go another day without an ice roller! Massage your skin to prevent wrinkles, reduce puffiness, or relieve migraines – SO cool, get it?
- This hair treatment is amazing for a simplified routine to strengthen your hair!
- Try this brightening eye balm for a refreshing glow. Add it to your skincare or even a finishing sparkle for a finished look.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 32 – This week, Emily shares three simple steps to clean any room, along with her favorite tools to get the job done faster, so you can get your time back and start relaxing again a bit sooner.
- Order from Chaos, written by Jaclyn Paul – an informative read for staying organized with Adult ADHD. This is helpful for someone that personally experiences ADHD or learning about someone you know and how they live.
- Working from home can get kind of quiet – trust us, we get it! Join us in listening to our fun Work From Home playlist while still concentrating on productivity.