Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 159
January 10, 2020
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
1. We're ten days into using our 2020 Simplified Planners and we have LOVED seeing how you're using them to make your days work for you this year. If you don't have yours yet, save 20% with code NEWYEAR.
2. If you're not participating in our Simplicity Challenge, it's not too late to start. Follow along with us on Instagram, and sign up here to get the entire challenge sent to your inbox.
3. If you started a New Year's resolution to be more active this year, these leggings are some of our favorites that won't break the bank!
4. Emily's favorite alarm clock. So many of you asked about this during the Simplicity Challenge this week!
5. When Less Becomes More is ON SALE this week! This is the lowest price we've seen it offered. Get it now before the price goes back up!
6. Our team has been loving these bubble mailers for sending small items back and forth (we all work remotely, so this happens often!). The pretty color makes ordinary mail a lot more fun!
7. We've been eyeing this dress for awhile, and it's an extra 50% off this week!
8. We shared how Ashley Brooke uses her Simplified Planner for work and home on Instagram yesterday. Such great tips from her!
9. If you haven't yet, download your word of the year printable from our Free Printable Library! Scroll down to the bottom and you'll find them.
10. Our January Spotify playlist. Listen along with us this month!