Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 110
June 22, 2018
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
2. Round Woven Basket: Big baskets are game changers when it comes to storing blankets, kid shoes, and anything else that gets used often. Don't over-organize. Grab a big basket and toss it all in (we love this one!).
3. Summer Fridays T-Shirt: Can we wear this every Friday? So cute!
4. Patriotic Cheeseboard: Bring this to a party on July 4, and you'll be everyone's favorite!
5. Cutest Dress for Independence Day: ...and if you need a dress to go with that cheeseboard, look no further!
6. The Happiest Market Tote: It's not quite Happy Stripe, but it's close! We're envisioning lots of beach trips with this tote in hand.
7. Our Favorite Water Bottles: S'Well bottles are some of our very favorites, and these prints are so fun! They stay sealed so you can take them with you on-the-go, and they'll keep your drink cold all day long!
9. Dry Erase Collection: Need some extra space to write out all of your lists and to-do's this summer? Our dry erase collection is here to help!