November 10, 2017
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Weekly Simplified Planners: Our Weekly SP’s are BACK! If you’ve been eyeing them, now is the time to get one for yourself or your girlfriends (it’s not too soon to start thinking Christmas!).
- Plaid Infinity Scarf: Classic, incredibly soft, and then perfect weight for fall! We love this plaid infinity scarf (and you can’t beat all of those 5 star reviews!).
- Fresh Lip Treatment Set: These lip treatments are, hands down, the. best. They add just the right amount of color and are great for those of you who are intimidated by bold lipsticks!
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup: It’s the season for soups, and you can’t go wrong with this simple butternut squash recipe. So yummy!
- Our Simplified Life Workshop: We still have TWO more Simplified Life Workshops before A Simplified Life releases on November 21! RSVP at the link above to be reminded of when these workshops are live!
- Caramel Apple Pie Cookies: Your little ones will love helping you make these. Such a fun twist on a classic dish!
- Belted Crossback Top: Pair this top with jeans + your favorite pair of boots, and you’re ready to go! We love this top for fall.
- RAK Advent Calendar: Our Random Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar launched this week, and now is the perfect time to start thinking about
- Beaded Tassel Earrings: Fancy, fun, and great for holiday parties! We love these beaded earrings.
- Our Spotify Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along to our November playlist!