Weekly Top Ten: Vol 86
September 29, 2017
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Gorgeous Plate Set: These plates are SO CUTE and dishwasher safe. We love them for family dinners on the floor, or dinner parties with your best gals. Go pick some up before they’re gone!
- National Coffee Day: It’s National Coffee Day! You can take 20% off at Concord Coffee with code COFFEEDAY20, and find all the best deals (including free coffee!) in this article.
- The Cutest Fall Prints: A simple way to decorate your home for fall! We can’t get enough of these prints.
- Creating a Simplified Life: Join Emily LIVE on Facebook at 10am EST EVERY Tuesday now through the end of the year. She’ll focus on one complex area of life (from your home to meal planning to personal style to motherhood and everything in between) and discover ways to simplify and savor it. Put it in your planners!
- Pineapple Ice Cube Trays: These are nearly 50% and SO fun for making your drinks extra special.
- 30 Minute One Pan Beef Penne: We can’t wait to try this recipe out! One pan, 30 minutes, and kid-friendly!
- Navy Striped Pouch: Cute. Versatile. Durable… and it’s on sale!
- @thehomeedit on Instagram: One of our fave accounts to follow along with on IG. If you’re not following along with them, you should be!
- The Perfect Fall Candle: The perfect scent of spiced cider to fill your home with this fall.
- Our Spotify Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along with our Spotify Playlist!