May 12, 2017
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- New Simplified Planner Covers: Hooray! 2017-18 Simplified Planner cover options are here, and we couldn’t be more excited. Academic versions launch May 17 at 10am EST!
- Emily’s Green Dress: We got so many questions on Emily’s dress that she wore in our Facebook Live Q&A that we thought we’d share it here! It sold out quick at J.Crew but still available online at Nordstrom!
- The Caramel Jar: The absolute BEST caramels you’ll ever find (and a crucial part of our Simplified Planner Launch Day Survival Kits).
- Square Stud Earrings: Our favorite stud earrings are still on sale! Two pairs for under $10, plus free shipping!
- Gingham Make-up Pouch: We love just about anything with Gingham, and this is no exception! Take an extra 30% off with code SHOPNOW.
- Planner Personality Quiz: Have you taken our Planner Personality Quiz yet? Find out which Simplified Planner fits you and your lifestyle best so you can be ready for launch day!
- Grace Not Perfection: Still looking for a great Mother’s Day gift? Order Grace, Not Perfection with Saturday delivery from Amazon! An inspirational read for any mama.
- Marble and Acacia Cheese Board: Pineapples + marble + a gorgeous cheese board? The ultimate combination in our eyes! So cute!
- Emily’s Facebook Live Sessions: Join Emily on Facebook Live to get lots of tips for using your Simplified Planner and have alllll your SP questions answered leading up to launch day on May 17!
- Our May Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along to our favorite tunes this month!