Weekly Top Ten: Vol 69
May 05, 2017
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Recipe Binder Sale: We shared our favorite gifts for mom this week on the blog, but our very favorite Mother’s Day gift is our signature Recipe Binder! We love it so much that we put it on sale for this week only. Use code MOMSDAY to save 20% on them through midnight tonight!
- 19 Taco Recipes: Still looking for a great taco recipe to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this evening? You’re sure to find a great one on this list!
- ‘Pineapple of My Eye’ Dishtowel: The cutest dish towel! We can’t wait to use this as a hostess gift for summer dinner parties.
- Gold Drop Earrings: These earrings are STUNNING. The perfect turquoise with gold veining throughout – you can’t go wrong with these!
- Simplified Planner Q&A with Emily: Have you sent in your RSVP yet? Join Emily on May 10 at 12pm EST for a Simplified Planner Q&A answering ALL of your questions + a special giveaway! You don’t wait to miss this.
- Jack Rogers x Draper James: The ultimate southern collaboration! These sandals are a must-have for summer!
- Pineapple Pool Float: We all just might need one of these for lounging by the pool this summer. So fun!
- Striped Palm Leaf Top: We love a good tank that is comfy and looks cute without having to put in a lot of effort. This one meets all of our standards!
- Monogrammed Acrylic Catchall: The cutest catchall tray at an affordable price!
- Our May Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along to our favorite songs this month! Sign up here to receive our monthly playlists straight to your inbox every month!