Weekly Top Ten: Vol 66
April 14, 2017
photo via Pizzazzerie
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Easter Kids’ Table Setting: Pizzazzerie has the cutest ideas for your little one’s Easter table this year.
- Write the Word Journals: We are SO excited for our friends over at Cultivate What Matters. They launched these journals this week, and they couldn’t be any more gorgeous. Pick yours up today!
- Navy Dot Linen T-Shirt: The cutest t-shirt for Spring (and it’s on sale!).
- Jess Connolly’s Post on Instagram: We love seeing posts on social media that are more than just perfectly curated homes. This post is worth the read!
- Simple Scalloped Potatoes: Easy, classic, and perfect for Easter dinner!
- Emily’s Coffee Break Post: This week’s post on when entrepreneurship becomes unhealthy is a must-read. It’s a real and scary thing, friends.
- ‘Make Lemonade’ Apron: Cute aprons make spending time in the kitchen just a little bit more fun. We love this citrus pattern from Kate Spade!
- Pineapple Earrings: It’s no secret we love gold pineapples, and these earrings are so fun for spring + summer!
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies: These cookies would make the best post-Easter dinner treat. The perfect spring cookie!
- Our April Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along with our April playlist! Sign up for our newsletter to receive a new playlist in your inbox each month.