Weekly Top Ten: Vol 64
March 31, 2017
Happy Friday, and Happy National Stripes Day! Here are ten (striped!) things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
- Happy Stripe Pens: We couldn’t celebrate National Stripes Day without a little bit of Happy Stripe. Packaged in a matching display box and perfect for gifting!
- Striped Kitchen Towel: The cutest addition to your kitchen (and it ships for free!).
- Barrington’s Summer Monogram Stripe Collection: We love just about everything in this collection. So many fun, striped bags!
- Striped Miller Sandals: We’ve been eyeing these sandals for a few weeks now. The classic Miller sandal that we all know and love– only now in nautical stripes! So cute!
- Our Baby + Big Kid Books: The prettiest striped books for documenting your little one’s biggest milestones (Don’t worry: our Baby Books will be available again soon! Sign up on our website to be the first to hear when they’re back in stock).
- Striped Blazer: We just adore this blazer for spring. It’d look so cute with a pair of white jeans and a little pop of pink!
- Deck Striped T-Shirt: The perfect striped tee– and it’s even on sale!
- Girls’ Striped Flutter Sleeve Top: The sweetest little striped shirt for your little girl!
- Grace Not Perfection: Some of our very favorite stripes are on the bottom of this hot pink book. Currently on sale at EmilyLey.com!
- Our Spotify Playlist: The perfect celebratory music for you to listen to all day long. Happy Stripes Day!