Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- I'm pretty busy with work these days. Between podcasting, working on some secret projects, and then adding my family into the mix, my Simplified Planner is getting me through each day with organized preparedness. I'm grateful for my plans on paper!
- Tomorrow is International Coffee Day, and to celebrate the communal caffeine we all know and love, there will be a Simplified surprise! Stay tuned because it may involve beautiful Paper Clips and Mugs.
- I love making soup in this beautiful dutch oven – kind of want the green one now. These can get pretty expensive, so this one seems like a great price.
- This bodysuit is so cute and so flattering! Love the square neck.
- I've been loving this face mask for a while now. It revives my skin and keeps my hands clean.
- My first devotional, Sure as the Sunrise, comes out on November 1. It makes me so proud that we'll all be able to pray and journal through it together. Pre-order today!
- The flutter sleeve on this (super soft) tshirt is perfection for athleisure or jeans!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 84 – This week, I'm sharing four ways a ritual can add some ease and automation to your days, why rituals help us grow, and how to easily incorporate a life-giving ritual into your schedule (and one doesn’t add a whole lot of time—or guilt—either).
- This cute dress comes in several fall colors. It's so cute with slide mules or booties!
- We all know I love to organize allthethings, so these really help me keep all the vanities neat.