Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 239
August 19, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- Simplified Mugs are entering the chat for chillier weather and warmer drinks. Don't forget to get one for you and one for your neighbor, friend, and sister for the sweetest coffee or cider cheers!
- Our NEW fall + winter collection of Simplified apparel! I'm dying at the cuteness. The marshmallow & honey onesie made me tear up because that's what I tell Tyler Ley every day.
- I get asked about the tennis shoes I wore all over Paris all the time. These are my favorite.
- Speaking of shoes, my kids are obsessed with these hands-free sneakers! And so am I.
- Can a candle lighter be cute? Because this one sure is. I just bough three to scatter around my house!
- Love these new Bento Lunchboxes. They're great for kids of all ages and easy to open.
- The cutest $12 tank dress!!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 78 – This week, I'm talking about how to navigate seasons of change, whether you’re starting middle school or a brand-new phase of your life. And reminding all of us (myself included) that no matter where we are, we can find belonging and even create it ourselves.
- I recently got one of these via @OrganizedHomeMindset for my podcast equipment in my office. It's a divided basket on wheels!
- Just bought this jewelry organizer for Caroline, and I love it so much I'm buying myself one!