Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 232
July 01, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- Did you see our 2021-2022 Simplified Planners and Teacher Planner are marked down to $10?! Trust me, the stickers alone are worth it. We love being able to offer this deal for anyone that still wants to try a SP, decorate their shelves with beautiful designs, create a memory book, or even re-date it for your kiddos to plan alongside you. Don't miss out!
- If you're working on a summer project, our Clipfolios are great for project management. Collect all the notes, random pieces of paper or measurements, and specific to do lists in one place!
- Have you tried this healthy cereal?! I'm obsessed, and tell everyone I know how good and guilt free it tastes. Use code EMILYLEY for $5 off.
- Golfers, I've got something for you! Simplify the driving range and travel with this fancy club carrier.
- This dress. Those colors!!
- I have a similar dress to this one that I get so many questions about. It's the cutest. Love these blush stripes!
- You know you're 39 when a trash can excites you. But seriously, this one has a vacuum too and you don't even have to touch it. Winning!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 71 – This week, Jenna Kutcher and I talk about how to start figuring out what you want to go after, how to use micro actions to start building big results, how to break through seasons of burnout, and why accepting help can multiple your efforts way more than hustle alone. 👏
- This speaker is great for kid rooms. It has a clock for them to know when quiet time is over or when it is time to come out of their rooms on the weekends. And adults can add parental controls, too!
- I'm convinced this is the ultimate summer dress! It saves me on pool days, too-hot-for-jeans days, and again when I am trying to look put together. Bonus points for comfort!