Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that my team and I are loving this week:
- Mini Notebooks are the best for this time of year when you don't want to carry two Simplified Planners. Throw a Mini Notebook in your purse to collect the dates and plans that surpass the last day of your Academic planner. Transfer them over when August gets closer!
- If you're not starting your day with a Simplified Mug, then what are you even doing? They make me smile each morning!
- These tumblers are great for water by the pool. I've also found the assorted color pack to be so helpful when my kids have friends over so everyone knows their own cup.
- This face mask has worked its way to my favorite. I love that my hands stay clean and my skin quickly feels revived.
- I cannot say enough good things about these bags. I've been using them for years as a beach tote and car catch-all because their sturdiness is top notch and can easily be rinsed off!
- This pink dress feels so elevated. Would be perfect for a summer event or wedding!
- Love this airy dress! That blue is so happy! 😍
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 69 – This is a don’t-miss episode of the show, so join Alice Faye Duncan and me as we lift up the tireless efforts of courage and the tenacity to continue doing the work to provide liberation around the world.
- This athletic dress is so great to run around in! It's so cute and keeps you cool.
- My new children's book, You're Always Enough, releases in just a few days! I couldn't be more excited for my latest book baby for the babies to be in your hands!