Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that my team and I are loving this week:
- Heading to a pool party this summer? Bring the host a Recipe Binder with your favorite side dish or sweet treat!
- Our Legal Pad Set is a professional desk essential. These would certainly make the best Father's Day gift!
- The perfect white dress to dress up with sandals or down with sneakers. The sleeve detail is so cute!
- Packing cubes make packing for every trip easier! Pro tip: Give everyone in the family a different colored set of packing cubes when sharing suitcases. This makes it clear for each person to quickly find their own things.
- These lanterns are so beautiful on an outdoor tablescape. I love their shimmer light in the evening! P.S. Such a great price!
- This drawing book is the perfect screen-free activity for kiddos this summer. I love building creativity with a little direction and instruction, then encouraging my kids to try it all on their own.
- Loving Rothy's seasonal prints and colorways for their extra comfy (washable!!) flats! This one is my favorite.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 67 – This week, I'm breaking down my best tips for packing everything you need for a quick weekend getaway or even a monthlong Airbnb stay so that maybe, just maybe, you can banish that little trickle of packing doubt for good.
- This adorable dress is a complete look under $30.
- Our June playlist is so fun. Happy summer!