Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 226
May 20, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that my team and I are loving this week:
- Our Meals Workbook has helped me feel so much less stressed about summer dinners this year.
- I have not stopped using our Label Sticker Set while setting my kids up for camp. Put their outfit in a ziploc bag (can be reused multiple times) and then write which day that particular outfit is for! These labels can be used for dating leftovers, vacation packing, and so much more in addition to your Simplified Planner.
- These are the jeans I cannot stop wearing. In fact, I think they may just be my favorites of all time!
- I just ordered Caroline a few more colors of this this adorable skirted ballet leotard. Highly recommend for your little dancers too!
- Love this smocked dress! So flattering and comfortable.
- Our beloved one piece swimsuit comes in so many fun colors this year!
- I've been trying to eat healthier, and Factor saves me with one less meal to cook. I usually eat a Factor meal for lunch, and am always impressed with how great they taste while feeling confident in the ingredients!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 65 – This week, I invited my dear friend Sally Clarkson to share stories from her own days in the mama trenches. Sally gives us the gentle pep rally every mom needs to hear.
- The best "anytime" lip mask! And you don't have to touch the product with your fingers, thank goodness!
- This olive oil dispenser is so cool. The brush makes it super easy to evenly coat a pan – kitchen win!