Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 225
May 13, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that my team and I are loving this week:
- I've been doing all the things to prepare for book release, and truly just can't wait for my very first children's book to be in your hands. Pre-order You're Always Enough now if you haven't already!
- Our Trinket Tray would be the perfect graduation gift for your grad. The gold detail is so sweet.
- Love this comfort-tech kitchen sink runner. And this one has lemons. So cute!
- This nightgown gets 10 stars from me – it looks fancy, but feels so comfy. Plus, it's under $30.
- Ready for kids to be home this summer? Simplicity Tip: Stock up the pantry and fridge with a variety of snacks. Fill each cup of these with something different for fun charcuterie lunches or movie day snacks.
- I think I'm in love with this dress. It's my favorite ever!
- These have really boosted my energy and helped my immune system. The taste of greens can be intimidating, but trust me, these are not bad at all!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 64 – After working with my doctor and a health coach, I'm sharing four doable changes I've made this year that’ve had a huge impact on my strength and energy levels, and helped me get back to feeling like my best self.
- This hanging travel organizer is amazing. There are so many pockets and some are even waterproof, need I say more?
- Our May playlist makes me happy. Hope it will bring you sunshine, too!