Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- NOTEPADS! Did you hear the news? Our Notepads are on major sale. Most of them are as low as FOUR dollars. This won't last long, but we wanted to offer you the chance to purchase gifts for the mamas, the friends, the office, (you), and any space in between.
- Our Big Kid Books – with plenty of guided writing space as well as open space for moments and photographs, these books help you capture your little one's milestones and special moments from ages 2 to 6.
- Heading into summer soon, I have updated our chore charts for my kids to know their responsibilities when being home from school. So helpful to maintain structure in a less structured season.
- The very perfect pink nail polish!!
- I love these big sunglasses. They make me feel fancy!
- The best workout (or lounging 😉) outfit, you ask? I got it! This sports bra and these leggings are amazing.
- I have fallen in love with carrying this bag. Sometimes I choose shoulder, sometimes I choose crossbody! It's perfect either way.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 61 – This week, Emily breaks down how to spot when you’re about to spiral into a heated moment, different patterns of conflict you may use to fight, and how to know when it’s time to agree to disagree, or even take a few minutes to cool off from a hot topic.
- I cannot get over how adorable (and comfortable) these sandals are. Great price point, too!
- This song makes me smile and feel hopeful. You definitely need to add it to your favorite playlist!