Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 221
April 15, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Butterfly Garden is so, so special to our team. The story of how she came to design will always be extra beautiful to us!
- Our Legal Pad Set is great for allthethings, every note, and any gift.
- Clean, volumizing mascara – our new favorite!
- Looking for a cool gift for your mom? Gift her an in-home spa experience with this skincare fridge. It makes every serum and moisturizer feel like a chilled dream.
- These animal-hooded baby towels are so fun for little ones after bath time!
- We love the detail on these comfortable sandals. They come in several colors and are right at $20.
- This dress with flutter sleeves is adorable for summer. Such an easy, very cute outfit!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 60 – This week Emily and guest, Shauna Niequist, talk about how to embrace the changes you asked for and the ones you didn’t, why we’ll never stop learning things (and why that’s such a great thing!).
- The huge (64oz huge) water bottle our team still cannot stop talking about.
- Our April playlist is the best for solo time in the car. Take in the joy of singing along to a good song.