Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 218
March 25, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- It's Growing Boldly's first birthday! It's a must-read for believing in you, feeding your soul, and building the life you love.
- If you're planning to gift Growing Boldly by Emily Ley to a special woman in your life for Mother's Day, don't forget the beautiful Mini Notebook Set to go with it. Simply add a bow!
- A few team members had the best week preparing content for 2022 and 2023 in Charleston this week. It's so nice to spend time with each other doing the creative work we love. Shoutout to our Clipfolios – we couldn't do a photoshoot (or any organized event) without them!
- These candles smell amazing and the rattan adds such a pretty element.
- This pineapple bubble maker will always make our spring favorites list. It's such a fun activity for kids and adorable, too!
- The sweetest, softest bunny for Easter excitement!
- Have you tried creamy blush? It gives a lovely natural glow! This beautiful clean-beauty blush stick doubles for lips too.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 57 – This week, Emily and her wonderful guest, Nedra Tawwab, talk about ways to communicate your needs more clearly to your partner, how to raise kids with healthy boundaries, and how to honor yourself through it all.
- Our Simplified Sisterhood Facebook group has been asking each other about coffee makers lately. We love sharing this stylish set that makes amazing coffee and can be controlled by Alexa or Google!
- These athletic shorts are great for spring and summer – perfect length, almost every colorway, and a pocket!