Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 216
March 11, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Update your keys for spring with our adorable rainbow keychain!
- The warmer weather and spring sunshine makes it more fun to get outside. Prioritize you and your health with our Wellness Workbook.
- We're getting so excited for Emily Ley's children's book, You're Always Enough, to release on May 10. Pre-order the book and purchase a coordinating t-shirt (or tank) today!
- The sweetest green dress for Easter or Mother's Day! We love the ruffle detail.
- Parent tip: Keep this entertaining game in your purse for doctor visits and restaurant patience with kids.
- These stud earrings take an every day piece to a beautiful new level. We love the combined style of classic and trendy.
- Gardening? Taking the dog outside? Or just need a cute pair of sandals? These slides are perfect for all the things, and super easy to keep clean – simply, run them under water.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 55 – This week, Emily and Enneagram coach, Ian Morgan Cron, show us how to find out if we’re living a story that’s serving who we are right now, and if it’s not, how to let go of a past that doesn’t define us and embrace a rich new story that reflects who we were made to be.
- Dry hands from all the hand washing? This hand cream feels like a miracle.
- Our March playlist is so fun! Enjoy.