Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 204
December 03, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our 2021 Holiday Collection is just so beautiful! We can't wait to see all your wrapped gifts this year!
- Don't forget about our Thank You Notes Notepad this holiday season for an organized list of received gifts when you finally sit down to send thank you notes.
- These cards are so great for families, especially while everyone is home for the holidays. Gather around the table and encourage your kids to lead and participate in well-rounded conversations!
- The cutest batter bowl for all your holiday baking.
- Gift the prettiest pink set of Dominoes to every gal at any age!
- Ready to start working out now and into the new year? These wireless headphones are great for cardio!
- We're loving this shimmery headband for a fun evening this winter!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 42 – Emily and her BFF, Kristin Winchester, share where they’re finding holiday magic this year: everything from leaving treats for delivery drivers, watching littles revel in magical moments, giving experiences instead of more stuff, and the traditions that bring us closer to loved ones.
- We're reading Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes in Emily Ley's Book Club to celebrate the last virtue – Joyful. Join us!
- This month's playlist is so festive – Happy December!