Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 203
November 19, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- We hosted the most successful (and very fun) photoshoot this week for our new 2022-23 Simplified products. Our team couldn't have done it without Laura Foote Photography, Carly's vision for video, and the beautiful models that know and love our brand. Thank you for following along with us!
- Our Clipfolios deserve a photoshoot shout out too. These were the perfect assistant to organizing our itineraries, shot lists, day-to-day details, and more!
- Is it getting chilly where you live yet? These beautiful coats are 50% off today!
- Pro tip: get your kids a small tree and felt (or durable) ornaments of their own for Christmas sensory play. Let them decorate and un-decorate it any way they like and as often as they want. This will give them pride in their own holiday decorations and steer them away from fragile ornaments on your main tree.
- You could also let your kiddos decorate their own ornaments with this set!
- We love this simple Advent Calendar, or Christmas countdown, for you to fill with your own small, meaningful gifts. Bonus: it can be reused each year!
- This Nutcracker serving bowl is beautiful for the holidays. It looks much more expensive than its price tag.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 40 – Emily and her guest, Dean Crowe, share how to hold space for someone who’s hurting, while giving them the love and support they need.
- Make a statement with these earrings for a fun holiday accessory!
- This candle set is too cute! Purchase and separate for six individual gifts.