Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 202
November 05, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Holiday Simplicity Challenge was so refreshing before everything gets crazy. If you missed it, follow our Instagram posts to complete it on your own time.
- Looking for a thoughtful gift? Our Grace Not Perfection Necklace is the sweetest sentiment for your friend to keep close to her heart. P.S. It perfectly pairs with our Trinket Tray for an even more substantial gift.
- Bauble stockings – a hand-stitched needlepoint heirloom you (or a family member) will love and look forward to for years to come. So special!
- These slippers are so cozy and cute!
- A pretty puzzle with house plants? Sounds like you'll need two – one for you and one to gift a friend.
- These jeans are SO good. We'll let you thank us later!
- Iced coffee lover? These will keep your hands warm through the colder season.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 38 – Emily and her mom, who we all know as Nana, share some of their best tips for keeping your special days simple but meaningful.
- New month, new book! Join us in reading Bread and Wine by Shauna Niequist in Emily Ley's Book Club throughout November. It's such a beautiful book to treasure food and the community and connection around it.
- New month, new music! We're loving our November playlist – listen with us!