Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 195
September 17, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our beautiful Navy Gingham Pen – perfect for elevating your everyday notes in the office or at home.
- P.S. if you're loving gingham, you have to see our 2022 Carolina Gingham Simplified Planner! It's one of our very favorites. 😍
- Our whole team is talking about these shorts! They are a great staple for looking cute and being comfortable while working out or running around.
- This mini smartphone photo printer is SO cool! It would be the perfect gift for all ages. Tip: We know it's crazy to already start thinking about holiday shopping, but spreading the costs does help a budget!
- And don't forget to invite your littles in on the picture-taking fun with their own camera! It's so sweet to see what they think is important to capture.
- Is anyone else getting so excited for cozy fall nights on the couch? Popcorn is a snacking necessity and this machine makes the best!
- For our aging skin, this serum is amazing for reducing wrinkles and firming the skin.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 31 – This week, Emily invited Natalie Franke to share about her new book Built to Belong, along with some practical tips to take back your socials, use them to intentionally connect with other people, and bring some life back into your online—and offline—world.
- We never want sick kiddos, but we always want to be prepared if the time comes. This thermometer is wonderful for precise temperatures at home!
- We hope you're still loving our September playlist as much as we are!