Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 194
September 10, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Page Markers – great for holding your page while enjoying a great book! We're reading Digital Minimalism in the Emily Ley Book Club this month. Join us!
- If you're looking to decorate for fall without excess clutter, these pumpkins (and this one) are tasteful, while keeping your space simple.
- This bucket bag is SO cute for fall! We love the mauve and navy colorways.
- This gold measuring cups and spoons set is very pretty ... and feels fancy!
- Would you believe us if we said this jumpsuit is from Walmart?! Well, believe us! So adorable.
- The best bubbles for a relaxing pre-bed bath. There's a sleepy set for kiddo baths, too!
- Speaking of products that smell wonderful, this shower cleaner will leave your fresh bathroom smelling like a spa!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 30 – Emily and her dear guest, Sissy Goff, talk about how to recognize anxiety in your kids (even when it’s lurking beneath the surface), how to strike the balance between protecting kids while raising them to be resilient and knowledgeable, and why a “calm kit” will be one of the best new tools in your toolbox.
- Emily Ley's newest book, Growing Boldly (Kindle edition), is at the best price we've ever seen it! Download it today for inspiration to gather the equipment and the courage to go out and do. 💛
- This puff shoulder top is very comfortable! Plus, it can be dressed up or down for work or a date night.