Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 190
August 13, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Great Day Notes for little boys and girls are the sweetest for lunch boxes.
- Celebrating Hannah's (Team Simplified's Digital Marketing Director) birthday this week! Her favorite Simplified product to gift for birthdays is a Planner Pouch because of their beauty and versatility.
- While we're celebrating birthdays, let's talk about treats. Do you prefer a corner or middle brownie? Most of our team likes the chewy edges, and this pan makes every piece a corner – a sweet win!
- How fun is this set of sandwich cutters for a quick + simple upgrade to packing lunches?!
- This classic top is fun and feminine. It would be perfect for work, date night, or church.
- This simple lotion for dry skin is wonderful!
- Expecting mamas, this dress is for you! We can't get over the pretty stripes. 😍
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 26 – Emily's sharing her tips to streamline your kitchen and pantry and create a sense of ease.
- The Servant Leader by James A. Autrey teaches and encourages us to be the leaders we want to be. This book helps nurture the skills and ideals that will transform a business in a successful manner. We highly recommend the read to lead!
- This crossbody bag is too cute! We are trying to decide if we like the ivory or blush better.