Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 182
June 18, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- The Good Life Art Print – A beautiful reminder for our everyday lives. The good life is sweet and slow & rich and flawed.
- Does your friend have a baby on the way? Our Baby Books are the most thoughtful gift to treasure time.
- The State backpacks Emily's twins are carrying on their trip through NC (and for first grade in the fall). They are awesome and hold up great. Use code EMILYL20 for 20% off your order.
- Thinking ahead for 4th of July festivities with this adorable red dress. 😍
- This fresh-scented candle is delightful.
- These straws change color in cold drinks. Your kids will think this is the coolest!
- We think it's safe to say these twisted hoop earrings will go with absolutely everything – classy, timeless, and trendy all in one!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 18 – Emily’s sharing her five favorite books for summer reading this year, a list filled with page-turning thrillers to dreamy and thought-provoking historical fiction, and even some motivational nonfiction.
- Loving this water bottle – sleek, dishwasher safe, and the cutest colors.
- Our June playlist is so fun! We hope you're listening (and singing) along with us.