Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 181
June 11, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our Blue Pineapple Hat is the best for a "good" hair day this summer!
- And we recently can't stop talking about how perfect our Blank Floral Notepad is to keep in your purse with crayons for littles to draw on (and your notes, too, of course 😉).
- Lisa Jewell's I Found You – a fantastic novel for summer!
- The cutest, most comfortable gingham dress – comes in blue and green!
- We all already love the flattering fit of the Sidestroke swimsuit and now it comes in a beautiful Rifle floral. Needless to say, our team was pretty excited about the new collaboration this week!
- This label maker (!!!) – portable, rechargeable, and great help for all-the-things returning to the correct home.
- Your sink will thank you for this wonderful kitchen squeegee!
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 17 – Emily’s sharing five easy activities to put into kids’ summer routines, a nice mix of practical to-do’s (because chores still need to be done) along with the unforgettable fun that makes summer magical.
- These refillable roll-on sunscreen applicators keep your hands clean while protecting your skin!
- If your littles have a lot of energy, turn on this playlist for a guaranteed kitchen dance party! They'll be worn out in no time.