Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 168
March 12, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- Our NEW Spring Shirt Collection – available now!
- The most encouraging conversation about friendship with Emily and her best friend, Kristin Winchester, on The Simplified Podcast: Episode 4.
- These beautiful pearl hoop earrings – perfect for every occasion!
- Our Happy Floral Pen – these florals really do make us so happy. 😍
- On the topic of beautiful florals, this botanical pop-up book is the sweetest. Every page is the best surprise for kids (and adults, too)!
- This serving bowl has the daintiest details to complete every tablescape this spring.
- We are loving these large tumblers for more water! They even fit in cup holders too – win!
- Play With Fire – a phenomenal read, written by Bianca Olthoff, in line with this month's Emily Ley Book Club virtue, faith.
- The blue shirt dress we all need for every day this summer – simple & adorable.
- Springing forward – don't forget to set your clocks one hour ahead on Sunday, March 14.