Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 165
February 19, 2021
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought our team a little bit of joy this week:
- The Simplified Podcast – we are SO excited for Emily's new podcast, launching March 4. Listen to the trailer and leave an early review to boost this baby podcast into many hands.
- Our Navy Bee Pencil Pouch – perfect for all the things. We even like them for keeping masks in one place!
- Speaking of masks, this pack of gingham masks is adorable!
- “You are unique. No experience was wasted in the making of who you are. And God delights in both who you are and who you are becoming.” – Growing Boldly, available for pre-order now.
- We had the best time catching up on non-work things at our 'Galentine's Get Together' this week. We sipped coffee, while learning to paint Jessa's watercolor florals over Zoom. Don't worry, we'll still leave painted Simplified Planner covers to her. 😉 We used this watercolor paint set with this watercolor paper if you want to try at home!
- Can we all give our good friend, Annie F. Downs, a standing ovation for her New York Times Bestseller!? We are so proud of her and this must-read.
- We're swooning over these pearl earrings – the perfect subtle statement.
- Are too many water bottles and mugs overwhelming you? First, simplify by getting rid of the unnecessary. Then, try this organizer to maintain your de-cluttered cup cabinet!
- NEW Birdies Sneakers – we all can't wait to get a pair!
- Our February playlist on repeat. We even added a few more songs!