Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 136
March 22, 2019
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Happy Stripe Earrings: We can't get over these earrings from Kendra Scott. We used their Color Bar to make our very own set of Happy Stripe earrings for our most recent Simplified Planner photoshoot, and we couldn't be more thrilled with how they turned out!
2. Simplified Planner Launch Week: We're less than a week away from one of our very favorite. weeks of the year! Be sure to follow along with us on Instagram and sign up here so you don't miss out on any of the fun!
3. Jet Set Facial Kit: If you're going on a trip anytime soon, this travel kit makes packing skincare items simple. Everything you need for a mini facial once you get settled into your hotel.
4. Emily's Favorite Spring Shoes: Comfy shoes for spring that can be dressed up or down!
5. Whole Roasted Cauliflower: Easy, delicious, and a fun way to sneak veggies in at dinnertime!
6. RSVP Etiquette: Ever find yourself confused about when or how to RSVP to an event? Mckenzie has all of the answers for you!
7. Emily's Leopard Cardigan: So many of you loved this cardigan when Emily wore it the other day. It's currently on sale!
8. Volcano Candle: Our very favorite candle is on SALE! This only happens a few times a year. Stock up while you can!
9. The Home Edit's New Book: We were so excited to get our hands on this new book! Bonus: it includes the prettiest labels for your pantry!
10. Our Spotify Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our March playlist!