Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. The Ruthless Declutter Challenge: We're less than two weeks away from the Ruthless Declutter Challenge! Download the master plan and get ready to join us as we declutter our homes together!
2. Lemon Bars with Shortbread Crust: These look like the perfect spring and summer dessert! Bonus: they only use seven ingredients!
3. Rainbow Trim Sweater: It's no surprise we love anything that reminds us of our beloved Happy Stripe! This sweater is no exception.
4. Menu'd App: If you're looking for help planning healthy meals for your family, this free app will help you select meals and curate a grocery list based on your meal plan. Definitely worth a try!
5. Striped Monogram Pullover: We love this pullover, and it's on sale today! We can't resist a good monogram.
6. Simplified Planners on Sale: 2019 Signature Simplified Planners are almost sold out, but there's still a few left, and they're on sale!
7. The Prettiest Faux Wrap Dress: This dress fits nicely, is lightweight, and can be dressed up or down for just about any occasion. A great staple piece for your wardrobe!
8. Pineapple Wall Art: A great price for a framed piece of art, and free returns are included if it doesn't work for your space.
9. To the Moon and Back: A great, easy read with a positive message.
10. Our Spotify Playlist: We sent a new playlist out to our newsletter list this morning! You're going to want to listen to this one all month long.