Happy Friday! Here are ten simple things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. The Art Bar: Our friend, Lindsay Letter's, launched her new shop name and Christmas collection this week! Her designs last for years and are some of our very favorite pieces in our homes.
2. Personalized Throw Pillows: Personalize these with a favorite quote or your little one's names. Lots of five star reviews, and you can't beat the price!
3. Scarlet & Gold's Holiday Collection: we're smitten with Scarlet & Gold's new holiday collection. The cutest, festive tee's for the whole family!
4. Our November Wallpaper: We're FALLing in love with this month's new wallpaper! Download yours today as a reminder to give thanks this month.
5. Energizing Face Mask: One of our very favorite skincare companies just released a new sheet mask for the holidays, and we're dying to try it (if not just for the sparkly packaging).
6. Alexa on SALE: Alexa dance parties are a must over here. Get the Amazon Echo on sale today!
7. Magnolia's NEW Collection: Magnolia's new Christmas collection is live! We'll be running to Target this weekend take a look!
8. Holiday Party Dress: Need a dress for a holiday party this year? Here it is. So pretty, classic, and you'll be able to wear it all year long.
9. Nest Fall Candles: Our very favorite fall candles right now. These make great Christmas gifts!