Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 112
July 06, 2018
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Grace Not Perfection Sale on Amazon: Grab the Kindle version of Grace Not Perfection for just $1.99 during the month of July! The hardcover is currently on sale for under $10, too, but there's no telling how long that will last. Hurry and get your copy!
2. Grace Not Perfection Hat: And just in case you need something to wear while reading your copy of GNP... you can't go wrong with our Grace Not Perfection hat to match!
3. The Newest Member of Team Simplified: We're so excited to introduce our newest member, little Robert Hawkins! Whitney, our Creative Director, is the proud new mama, and we are all smitten!
4. Silhouette Cutting Board: The cutest hostess or housewarming gift for someone you love. Perfect for a summer charcuterie board!
5. Grilled Sausage and Apple Pizza with Goat Cheese: We can't wait to try this recipe out one evening this summer. All of our favorite things in one recipe!
6. Our Favorite Linen Shorts: Comfortable, versatile, and so cute! You can't go wrong with these shorts.
7. Cutest Summer Accessory: The prettiest baby blues. We love these for summer!
8. Our New Monthly Magnet Calendar: Have you shopped the newest addition to our Dry Erase Collection yet? Available now!
9. Monster Cookies: This recipe is so fun to make with little ones, especially on a rainy summer afternoon.
10. Our Spotify Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our Spotify playlist this month! We'll be playing our patriotic favorites all month long.