Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
1. Our New Monthly Calendar Magnet: a brand new addition to our best-selling dry erase collection! Don't tell the others, but this one might just be our new favorite.
3. McKenzie's Summer Appetizers: Looking for a few appetizers to serve this Independence Day? Our friend, McKenzie, has just the thing!
4. @sarahgtucker on Instagram: Sarah is one of our very favorite people to follow along with on IG. So much inspiration for decor, motherhood, and travel!
5. Cheesecake Flag Cake: Easy, patriotic, and just the right dessert to share with friends on the 4th!
6. Embroidered Tank: On sale for under $20 and perfect for summer!
7. Sweet Grilled Corn Recipe: We can't wait to try this recipe at our next cookout. The perfect summer side dish!
8. Firecracker T-Shirt: Such a fun top for your Independence Day celebrations
9. The Happiest Striped Top: It's not quite Happy Stripe, but we love this colorful striped top!
10. Our Spotify Playlist: Don't forget to listen along to our June playlist! So many fun tunes for summer.