June 15, 2018
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that brought us a little bit of joy this week:
2. Emily's First Dress from Wednesday: We received so many questions about where Emily's dress was from for our summer photoshoot on Wednesday. Here it is! So cute, flattering, and the perfect length!
3. Emily's Second Dress from Wednesday: ...and just in case you wanted to know where her second dress was from. This one is just as fun as the first!
4. Win a Simplified Planner: Our friend over at Sam and Scout is giving away a Simplified Planner! Head on over to her Instagram to enter to win.
5. Lemon Pie Recipe: Need a dessert idea for a summer dinner with friends? Look no further! Light, refreshing, and so yummy!
6. Summer Sangria: And if you're needing a drink for that summer dinner party, look no further! Perfect for a hot summer day.
7. The Cutest Girls' Dress for Summer: Light, flowy, and covered in pineapples! We can't get enough of this little dress.
8. Bracelet Set on SUPER Sale: These bracelets are so cute and on sale for under $6! These would make the perfect little gift.
9. Floral Notepad: Our favorite way to jot down notes throughout the day. Grocery lists. Extra to-do's. Bucket list ideas. So many fun ways to use this!
10. Our Spotify Playlist: Follow along with our June playlist! We keep it updated all month long with songs we hear throughout the month.