Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 235
July 22, 2022
Happy Friday, friends! Here are ten things my team and I are loving this week:
- Simplified Pouches are ideal for traveling. While on book tour, I cannot even tell you how many pouches I packed full of snacks, chargers, makeup, medicine, and more!
- Our Key Chains are so cute for backpacks – while traveling or for kiddos in school! I love the pop of sunshine they bring.
- LOVING this cream blush! It's so easy to apply for a natural, glowy look!
- I haven't stopped wearing these cute + comfortable sneakers! So great for long days of walking.
- These travel toiletry bottles are my favorite! I can still bring my everyday products without additionally purchasing a different size or bringing too-big bottles.
- Moisturizing bronzer stick for on-the-go!? Amazing.
- I have gotten to where I cannot sleep without a fan (or my amazing sheets) by my side so, while traveling, this one has been great! It's perfectly portable.
- The Simplified Podcast: Episode 74 –This week, I'm sharing five audiobook recommendations you’ve *got* to check out for your next travel day (or laundry hours, of course).
- I'm so thankful to have this portable phone charger when I'm gone all day. I plug it into the wall at night and pack it in my purse before I leave in the morning. Travel win, for sure!
- Look put together on a travel day or big day of exploring with this adorable headband!