Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) Random Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar: This Christmas season, we want to gift $10,000 to the Cystinosis Research Foundation in support of our dear friends, and we would love for you to be a part of it. All proceeds from the sales of these printable RAK Advent Calendars will go to the Cystinosis Research Foundation! Let’s help them find a cure for so many sweet children suffering from this terrible disease.
2) Kendra Scott: We love all of the fun colors and classic style options that Kendra Scott offers. They even offer the Color Bar, where you can design your own unique pieces. SO. FUN!
3) APxSC: Our friends, Ashlee Proffitt and Shay Cochrane, launched their collaborative line this week! We’re so excited for them and can’t get enough of these chic, inspirational prints.
4) Kate’s Fresh in Fifteen: We adore the ever-so-talented Kate, from The Small Things Blog, and especially this video! She shows us how to look put together in fifteen minutes flat. Thanks, Kate!
5) Our November Spotify Playlist: Ever wonder what we’re listening to in the EL office? Take a listen for all of our favorite songs this month!
6) Scarlet and Gold’s New ‘Give Grace’ Tee: We absolutely love the Scarlet and Gold Shop and are simply smitten with their new tees! So many of you have asked about the Give Grace shirt Emily wears. Every purchase from this line raises money for families going through IVF and adoption.
7) Shay’s Post on Adoption: Ten months ago, Shay (also known as the Mix and Match Mama– take a peek for some awesome recipes!) and her sweet family adopted their daughter, Ashby, from China, and this week she did a Q&A about their adoption over on her blog! We won’t ever grow tired of hearing such incredible stories of adoption. (Don’t forget! Our adoption page packs for the EL Baby Book make a GREAT gift for anyone going through the adoption process, too!
8) Simply Tuesday: This book is an incredible reminder that God’s grace lies in the simple, every day moments of life. Stop doing, and start being.
9) Baked Pumpkin French Toast Recipe: The perfect Saturday morning breakfast this fall! No one in your family will be able to get enough of this yummy pumpkin recipe.
10) EL Gift Guides: Have you seen our EL gift guides!? We’re posting a new one every Wednesday from now until Christmas to help you find the perfect gift for everyone on your list this year!