Weekly Top 10: Vol. 49
November 18, 2016
Happy Friday, friends! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
- Sugar Plum Fairy Canvas: We adore this canvas by our sweet friend, Lindsay Letters, and it would make an absolutely perfect gift this Christmas! You can find the rest of her Christmas collection here. It’s all stunning!
- Alton Brown’s Cranberry Sauce: One of the best cranberry sauce recipes you’ll find! You can’t go wrong serving this on Thanksgiving.
- ‘Heart of Gold’ Baseball Tee: A classic style with a sweet message. We love this adorable tee for little girls.
- Simplified Journal: Our kelly green Simplified Journal is perfect for Christmas time! Don’t forget the monogram!
- Wide Stripe Sweater: We’re officially adding this striped sweater to our Christmas wish lists. We can’t pass up a good striped top!
- GNP in Target: Grace, Not Perfection is now available online and in stores at Target! We couldn’t be more excited about this. Run to your local Target and grab your copy today!
- @belongmag on Instagram: This feed is full of encouraging words and gorgeous images. Be sure to follow along with them for loads of inspiration!
- ‘Tons of Fun’ Popover: Lilly’s popovers are our very favorite, and we can’t get enough of this new print. So cute!
- Apple Crisp II Recipe: With over 4,600 reviews and nearly 5 stars, we’re fairly certain you can’t go wrong with this apple crisp recipe.
- Our November Playlist: We can’t believe it’s already halfway through November! Don’t forget to listen along to our November playlist!