Weekly Top 10: Vol. 46
October 21, 2016
photo by Somethin’ Southern
Happy Friday, friends! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
- Winnie Jean’s Mugs: How cute are these mugs!? The perfect little pick-me-up to go along with your morning coffee.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe: ‘Tis the season for pumpkin spice! We’re dying to try out this yummy latte recipe.
- Gold Pineapple Mini Notebook: We couldn’t be happier with how these mini notebooks turned out. So pretty, and even more practical. Plus, they fit right into the front pocket of your Simplified Planner!
- The Magnolia Story: Is there anyone who doesn’t love Chip and Joanna Gaines? We just picked this book up and can’t wait to read it!
- GNP Book Signings: So many fun events are coming up! Join Emily for a Grace, Not Perfection event near you!
- ‘Bat Lights’ LED Strand: Perfect for Halloween, and they’re 40% off right now! Your little ones will love sprucing up the fall decor with these.
- Kendra Scott’s Game Day Jewelry: Looking for some accessories to wear with your favorite team colors this football season? Kendra Scott has you covered. Sorted by color, so you can find the perfect match!
- Pineapple Picture Frames: It might be after labor day, but we’re still loving these white picture frames. They’d make the best housewarming gift!
- Monogrammed Enamel Bucket: Sturdy, customizable, and the perfect size for handing out candy to trick-or-treaters! You can’t go wrong with this adorable bucket.
- Our October Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along with us this month! We’ve picked some of our very favorites to play in the office all month long.