Weekly Top 10: Vol. 45
October 14, 2016
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
- Maren Devine Art: We adore this pool print (and so many other pieces!) by Maren Devine. With rich, deep colors and premium paper, you can’t go wrong with a print from her shop!
- AlligatorLane’s Pumpkin Shirts: Get your kiddos ready for Halloween! We love these shirts by AlligatorLane (they run small, so make sure you order a size or two up).
- Grace, Not Perfection: Emily’s book is officially on shelves in stores all over! We’ve been blown away by all of the emails, comments, and sweet notes we’ve received about Grace, Not Perfection. Pick up your very own copy today!
- Candy Corn Cupcakes: The perfect fall treat to make for your little ones or to take to the office!
- Leather Tech Envelope: The perfect travel companion! If you do a lot of traveling or are looking to splurge, this tech envelope is great for keeping all your things in one place
- Pink Midi Skirt: We had so many questions about the pink skirt from our photoshoot earlier this week, and here it is! We’ve been swooning over it all week.
- The Lifegiving Home by Sally and Sarah Clarkson: Turn your home into a space that cultivates life and joy for your entire family. This book is a must read for all women!
- Pumpkin Burlap Wreath: These wreaths are made by hand and treated with a UV spray to help resist fading. Such a fun wreath for October!
- Kendra Scott Elton: Our Simplified Planner models wore these gorgeous bracelets for our most recent photoshoot, thanks to Kendra Scott! More details to come soon.
- Our October Playlist: Don’t forget to listen along with our October playlist!