Weekly Top 10: Vol. 39
August 26, 2016
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
- Holy Guacamole Print: How cute is this print? Anything that doubles as home decor + a guac recipe is a win in our eyes!
- Scalloped Stud Earrings: We love Kate Spade’s square stud earrings, but these are such a fun twist on the regular ones and come in such fun colors!
- Pineapple Soaps: We’re obsessing over these cute soaps! They’d make a great housewarming gift, too!
- Gold Dot Pen: Our new pens are now available in the shop, and they’re going quick! We couldn’t be more excited about these. Hop on over and get your’s today!
- Slow Cooker Chili Mac and Cheese Dip: This recipe is perfect for football season, or any fall party this season. We’re dying to try it!
- Starbucks Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiatto: For those days when you just don’t care about the calories. These are so yummy (and dairy free!).
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist: Being present is so much better than being perfect. This book is a great reminder to stop settling for being busy.
- Pink + Gold Pineapple Tablescape: This may just be the prettiest table we’ve ever seen! So many of our favorite things all on one table!
- @delightandbe on Instagram: Such an inspiring account for creative young women!
- Our August Playlist: Don’t miss out on some of our favorite tunes!