Weekly Top 10: Vol. 38
August 19, 2016
photo via @cjayneteach
Happy Friday, friends! Here are 10 things that sparked a little bit of joy in us this week. We hope they’ll do the same for you!
- The Teacher Anchor: We constantly get asked about planners for teachers, and this is by far our favorite recommendation for a classroom planner! Chandra is so sweet, and we know so many teachers who adore using this planner.
- Ashley Brooke’s New Collection: We are dying over these brand news products from Ashley Brooke Designs. Seriously. They are SO CUTE (and would make a perfect back-to-school gift for teachers!).
- Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst: If you’ve ever felt left out, lonely, or less than (who hasn’t?!), this book is a must read. We just love Lysa and her heart for other women!
- Draper James Charm Bracelet: We love simple jewelry that will go with just about anything and look amazing. This bracelet meets all of that criteria, and it’s currently on sale for nearly 50% off!
- @sugareuphoria on Instagram: Watch out. Following along with Randi may result in some serious sweet tooth cravings!
- GNP Thunderclap: Sign up to join the Grace, Not Perfection Thunderclap! We’re organizing one big, fun, social media THUNDERCLAP to help spread the message to all women that Grace is better than perfection. Grace gives us a fresh start when we feel like we’re falling apart. Let’s share that truth with perfectly imperfect women everywhere!
- Masala Baby: The cutest kids clothes and organic pajamas! We especially love this little dress.
- Academic Simplified Planners: Our Fuchsia dot planner is officially sold out, and others are going quick. If you’ve been eyeing one of our academic daily planners, now is the time to grab one!
- Lilly Pulitzer’s APS: Did you hear the news!? The After Party Sale is happening August 22-23! The deals are always SO good during this sale. Get ready to snatch up a few of your favorite Lilly items for next summer!
- Our August Playlist: We always have Spotify on in the office. Listen along with us through our August playlist!