Weekly Top 10: Vol. 34
July 08, 2016
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too!
- Ashley Brooke Mugs: We adore everything Ashley Brooke sells in her shop, but we especially love her fun mugs! They’re the perfect companion for your morning coffee.
- Joy is in the Journey Art Print: One of our favorite prints got a new look! Shop all of our new prints here.
- Kate Spade Bow Pajamas: Crisp navy. Incredibly soft. Bow details. We’d love to spend all day in these adorable PJs from Kate Spade!
- Fresh Start Challenge: Make sure you’re following along with the Fresh Start Challenge on Instagram! Emily is spending a few minutes a day clearing the clutter, and we’re inviting you to join along! She’s posting a different task each day for the entire month. Get your home organized before your planner starts on August 1st!
- “Her Name” on Mandy Rose’s Blog: This is such an INCREDIBLE story and a perfect reminder that God is always working out all of the details behind the scenes.
- Gingham Cosmetic Cases: We love just about anything gingham. These adorable cosmetic cases are on sale this week (plus, free monogramming!).
- ‘Toast: The Cookbook’ Recipe Book: If you love toast as much as we do, you’ll love this cookbook! All different ways to dress up a plain old slice of bread. Yum!
- Hawaiin Shaved Ice Party Package: This is perfect for little ones’ birthday parties or afternoon treats. We love making shaved ice when it gets hot out in the summer!
- Pretty Tape on Etsy: We’re constantly getting asked where to find cute washi tape. We love this shop on Etsy for finding it in all different colors and patterns!
- Our July Playlist: Don’t forget to check out our July playlist! We’re listening to celebratory songs in the office all month long.