June 10, 2016
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too!
1) The ‘Everyday Clutch’ by Emmalyn Designs: We adore these clutches made by Emmalyn Designs. They’re handmade, customizable, and so practical for summer! This raffia clutch would be perfect for evenings by the beach! (P.S. She also makes adorable lanyards and key fobs!).
2) Lara Casey’s PowerSheets: We LOVE our PowerSheets! They’re the perfect companion to our Simplified Planner and fit perfectly inside our Home Base Binder. Use the code SUMMERGOALS to get 40% off your PowerSheets purchase now through June 15th!
4) Sam and Libby Quarter Strap Sandal: These wedges are amazing. Super comfy (you can wear them chasing toddlers around), and they look good with just about any outfit!
6) Jillian Harris’ Post on Toast 9 Ways: If you love toast as much as we do, you’ll love this blog post!
7) Kate Spade’s ‘Heart of Gold’ Bangle: Slim. Stackable. And it has a hidden message engraved on the inside. Perfect for wrapping up as a gift!
8) Angels Walking by Karen Kingsbury: This fictional book sucks you in and won’t let you put it down until you finish it. A great book to stick inside your pool bag for the summer!
9) That’s It Fruit Bars: Have you guys tried these yummy bars yet? These are perfect for making sure you (and your kids!) eat healthy on the go. The only ingredient in them is fruit!
10) Our June Playlist: Don’t forget to hop on over to Spotify and check out our new playlist for June!