Weekly Top 10: Vol. 21
February 26, 2016
Happy Friday! We’re loving these ten things this week and think that you will too! :)
1) Placemats by Michelle Edgemont: These placemats by our friend Michelle are super fun and useful. They’re disposable, which makes meal clean-up that much easier!
2) Banana Pancake Snowmen Recipe: How cute are these snowmen pancakes!? Such a fun and yummy activity to do with your littles, especially if you got caught in the snow last week and are going on your 5th snow day. :)
3) Pencil Shavings for Koko’s Nest Blankets: Luxuriously soft and absolutely wonderful. (P.S. We’re celebrating a lot of babies’ birthdays this week over here. Enter for your chance to win TWO of these blankets, along with TWO baby books over on @emilyley’s Instagram.)
4) ‘Elle’ Earrings by Kendra Scott: These are the exact right size and come in SO. MANY. different color options. Dress them up or wear them to the grocery store. You can’t go wrong with these!
5) Babysitter Notepad: because sometimes a mama needs a Friday night out! Make sure your babysitter has the important info all in one place with our babysitter notepad. And, since we’re celebrating the Ley babies turning one, these are only $7 today only!
6) Mighty Purse Wristlet: A phone charger and wristlet all in one. This is a lifesaver for long days out and about!
7) Gina Zeidler’s Instagram Feed: We adore Gina. Follow along with her if you’re looking for a little bit of life, photo, and mama inspiration!
8) Mud Pie’s Cake Smashing Set: In case you haven’t heard (you probably have), the Ley babies turned one this week! We love this adorable cake smashing set from Mud Pie.
9) Reversible Faux Leather Tote: This tote is perfect for college gals, mama bears, and corporate ladies alike. Big enough to help you haul everything you need, and at a good price point, too!
10) EL January Playlist: We’ve been playing our favorite tunes over on our January playlist all month long! Have you seen it yet? Stay tuned next week to see what’s on our February playlist!